The roadmap for the next months covers several aspects.
For December 2017
- Support application migrations and roll-backs (continuous deployment).
- Split deployment targets: profiles and candidates.
- VM creation from dockerfiles.
- Create promotion videos.
Items for Later
- Manage environment and secrets management.
- Complex conditions for the autonomic.
- Autonomic decision control (validation form).
- Improve agent measures for the autonomic (average measures, etc.).
- Support the live update of thresholds (in the agent’s autonomic) through the web console.
- Smart placement.
- Add fine-grained quotas for the autonomic on the DM’s side.
- Create a Jenkins plugin.
- Implement a Chef plug-in.
- Implement a Puppet plug-in for Puppet masters.
- Implement an ANT plug-in.
- Study TOSCA support.
Roboconf 0.10 will be released in December 2017.