Roboconf is a distributed application.
Communication between the DM and the agents is performed through a messaging server. The DM exposes a REST API to receive commands and propagate them as messages to the agents. Roboconf’s web administration is a web application in charge of exposing a user interface for this REST API. It is developed with AngularJS. It allows to use most of the available features, including:
- Upload and load a Roboconf application template.
- Create applications from a template.
- List the applications managed by the DM.
- Deploy, start, stop and undeploy Software components (including virtual machines).
- Create and destroy component instances.
By default, the web administration is packaged as an OSGi (web) bundle in the DM’s Karaf distribution.
It is also possible to run it from somewhere else.
This page shows screenshots of the web administration through a simple scenario.
Notice that this page includes quite a lot of pictures and may be heavy to load.